Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More

Jazzy Clark Helper Application (1 Viewer)

JazzyClark

LSPD
9P8goIR.png

HELPER APPLICATION
BA4sMAD.png

1. Personal Information

1.1 - Full Name: Jazzy Clark
1.2 - Age: 17
1.3 - Timezone: GMT+8
1.4 - Country of residence: Philippines
1.5 - When did you join the community?: since 17

BA4sMAD.png

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a helper?: I want to become a helper in the server to make sure that the newbies that join the server keep coming back to the server, and to make the server enjoyable for them the same way that it was enjoyable to me when I first joined the server, To add more members to the family that's called A-teamrp.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?: Great formatting and English skills so it will be much easier for the newbies to read my text.

Knowledge of the server's geography so I can take newbies on tours to wherever they want to see.

I'm considered friendly by the people that know me so I won't be causing any trouble over the helper chat nor with newbies.

I'm mature and logical, if I was to be told to stop doing a certain thing or to get my act together and start doing this thing, I would agree first, and argue later.

2.3 What are you current Qualifications?: experience, skills and personal qualities

BA4sMAD.png

3. Background Check

3.1 Security Information (/stats):
3.2 - Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
2 to 3 hours

3.3 - All names including the Past: James Willowfield , James_Robinson, etc.

BA4sMAD.png

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 - Do you have DM warnings?: None

4.2 - Have you ever been DM warned Or Jailed?: Yes, 2017 for unmute
4.3 - Have you been a helper before?: Nope

BA4sMAD.png

Signed BY, Jazzy Clark
Your Name [Current Position]

Last edited:

Pablo

Old School
Supported

Sufyan Turk

Supported and @Newton Make this guy Admin.any thing bcz you need good Person and he is good.Person................for your Server Future

Pablo

Old School
Jeymsklawdd

Top Bottom