Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More

GUIDE Key Binds Guide (1 Viewer)

E

Eslam

KEY BINDS GUIDE

So as long as i have been playing in Ateam Role play I have found a common problem that keeps on irritating players in factions even regular players or a gang player.

So i came to the idea that why dont i make a guide to help those players. So lets get right into it.

Q1 :What actually are key binds?

Ans :Key binds allow you to set a specific key such as a keybord key they may be alphabets or numbers or even special character keys for example K,A,B.... or 0,1,2.... or . , / ' ; ] [ etc too.

Q2 :What software do i need to set my key binds?

Ans :You just need a software called AHK (Auto Hot Key) for binding your keys. But if you are lazy in some writing or you just dont want a little bit complex method you can use alternative ways such as ULTIMATE SAMP KEY BINDER which is quite good and i personally used it when i was new in the game. Link for the AHK: ahkscript.org/

Q3 :Okay i have downloaded AHK (Auto Hot Key) now what do i do?

Ans :Heres the point at which i will facilitate you. Just go at desktop and right click and put the cursor on new and you will get a AHK script option. Click on that now you would have a icon called untitled and with a notebook type icon at the top with a capital "H". Now right click on this icon and then click edit script option. A notepad will open up now its very simple just copy and paste the given codes that match your needs.

Q4 :What is the code for LSPD officers?

Ans :

Code:

#IfWinActive GTA:SA:MP

Numpad0::

SendInput t/me takes the suspect's DNA.{enter}

return

Numpad1::

SendInput t/s Freeze{!} San Andreas Police Department{!} Put your hands where i can see them now{!} ((/handsup)){enter}

return

Numpad2::

SendInput t/m This is San Andreas Police Department{!} Pull over to the right side of the road{!}{enter}

Sleep 250

SendInput t/m Get out from the vehicle and put your hands above you hands or I should use More force on you{!}{enter}

return

Numpad3::

SendInput t/tazer{enter}

return

Numpad4::

SendInput t/door{enter}

return

Numpad5::

SendInput t/gate{enter}

return

Numpad6::

SendInput tYou have the right to remain silent.{enter}

Sleep 2000

SendInput tAnything you do or say can and will be used against you in the court of law.{enter}

Sleep 2000

SendInput tYou have the right to an attorney after initial processing has been completed.{enter}

Sleep 2000

SendInput tDo you understand these rights as I have read them? Yes or No?{enter}

return

Numpad7::

SendInput t/cuff {left 0}

return

Numpad8::

SendInput t/grab {left 0}

return

Numpad9::

SendInput t/detain {left 0}

return

^1::

SendInput t/uncuff {left 0}

return

^2::

SendInput t/me takes out a finger print kid from his pocket.{enter}

Sleep 1500

SendInput t/washhands{enter}t/me slowly places the finger print kit on the Suspect's fingers.{enter}

Sleep 1750

SendInput t/do Searching... (1/3){enter}

Sleep 1250

SendInput t/do Searching... (2/3){enter}

Sleep 1250

SendInput t/do Searching... (3/3){enter}

Sleep 1250

SendInput t/do Beep Beep Beep{!}{enter}

Sleep 500

SendInput t/do Match Found.{enter}

return

^3::

SendInput t/me takes out a pair of latex gloves from their backpocket and slowly puts them on.{enter}

Sleep 500

SendInput t/me starts tabbing Suspect's body, frisking them.{enter}t/washhands{enter}

Sleep 500

SendInput t/do S/F? Auto S. Keep in mind that you are cuffed.{enter}t/frisk {left 0}

return

^4::

SendInput t/me takes out a pair of latex gloves from their backpocket.{enter}

Sleep 500

SendInput t/me slowly puts their gloves on and starts tabbing Suspect's body, frisking them.{enter}t/washhands{enter}

Sleep 500

SendInput t/do S/F? If "F", give me a good reason.{enter}t/frisk {left 0}

return

^5::

SendInput t/do You can see a few Officers coming approach you.{enter}

Sleep 250

SendInput t/do They grab you by the cuffs and they take you behind doors in front of you.{enter}

Sleep 250

SendInput t/do You have been arrested.{enter}t/arrest {enter}t/arrest {left 0}

return

Q5 :What is the code for a simple player?

Ans:

Code:

K::

SendInput t/lock

{enter}

L::

SendInput t/me

{enter}

J::

SendInput t/do

{enter}

M::

SendInput t/g

{enter}

N::

SendInput t/newb

{enter}

B::

SendInput t/f

{enter}

Q6 :What is the code for gang members?

Ans :

Code:

P::

SendInput t/gvlock

{enter}

O::

SendInput t/f BACKUP TRACE ME FIND ME ASAP

{enter}

I::

SendInput t/respawnfreegangvehs

{enter}

U::

SendInput t/me says "its a fucking robbery handsup in 30 minutes or get killed"

{enter}

Q6: What are the binds for FMD members?

Ans:

Code:

P::

SendInput t/listpt

{enter}

L::

SendInput t/getpt

{enter}

M::

SendInput t/loadpt

{enter}

O::

SendInput t/deliverpt

{enter}

I::

SendInput t/backup

{enter}

K::

SendInput t/locker

{enter}

Q7 :Okay i have copy and pasted the code now what?

Ans :Now click file > Save then after that when to be use left click twice and it will activate the binds. Thats it you have successfully configured your binds and set to go.

NOTE : All of the binds have been set personally by me so there may be some mistakes please correct them i am trying really really hard to become perfect and produce qaulity standard guides but still am a human and humans make mistake. Thank You please support me in comment section and be sure to point out my mistakes

Read more: http://www.ateamrp.com/index.php?threads/key-binds-guide.4075/

Junior Helper Eslam Mohamed

if you need any help Feel Free to Pm Me.

Jad

Old School
No me asst i've been in this server in JH more then him . But now i have exams that's why i cant come ig .
He is not helper manager . Martin is.

Langston

#Sir>Squad
It is very good.

Top Bottom